Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03732 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,468 Lari (₨92,941) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)