Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.681 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,831 Lari (R$ 2,689) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)