Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09146 GEL / UAH
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,380 Lari (15,094₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 2 hours ago)