Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24709 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 8% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,378 Lari (5,578 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)