Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34945 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,346 Lari (元9,575) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)