Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35893 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,741 Lari (4,850元) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)