Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04910 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,265 Lari (Php66,510) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)