Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.660 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,662 Lari (2,518 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)