Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.805 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,149 Lari (€766) in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suva costs 2,000 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)