Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01602 GEL / AOA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 312% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 13,400 Lari (836,544 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)