Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00857 GEL / AOA *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,870 Lari (334,696 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)