Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.570 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,279 Lari ($887) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)