Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13549 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,636 Lari (Mex$ 12,078) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)