Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14054 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,630 Lari (Mex$ 11,600) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)