Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13889 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,619 Lari (Mex$ 11,658) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)