Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13795 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,618 Lari (Mex$ 11,730) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)