Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12923 GEL / MXN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,195 Lari (Mex$ 32,463) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)