Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00396 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,778 Lari (953,267 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)