Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00419 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,870 Lari (924,447 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)