Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.652 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,810 Lari ($1,814) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)