Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.324 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,024 Lari ($1,301) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)