Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.800 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,916 Lari (€684) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (24 minutes ago)