Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.936 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,036 Lari (€693) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)