Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01495 GEL / AOA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 98% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,183 Lari (413,688 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)