Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01544 GEL / AOA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 88% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,820 Lari (182,578 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)