Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01562 GEL / AOA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,980 Lari (254,793 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)