Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01607 GEL / AOA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 104% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,132 Lari (381,673 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (25 minutes ago)