Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26819 GEL / ZMW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,766 Lari (14,042 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (20 minutes ago)