Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.076 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,167 Lari (£1,355) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)