Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.797 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,561 Lari (€1,273) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)