Cost of living in Lisbon, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,660 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.690 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lisbon (Portugal) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,647 Lari (€612) in Lisbon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)