Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00443 GEL / CRC
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,626 Lari (₡ 1,044,478) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (44 minutes ago)