Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00432 GEL / CRC
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,142 Lari (₡ 495,555) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)