Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.724 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,627 Lari (€964) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)