Cost of living in Limbe, Cameroon compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00459 GEL / XAF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limbe (Cameroon) is 63% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,608 Lari (568,759 Franc) in Limbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)