Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,200 Lari (€1,592) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)