Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.761 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,494 Lari (€1,265) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)