Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.168 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 41% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,973 Lari (€623) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)