Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,096 Lari (€687) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)