Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,504 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.808 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,848 Lari (S/. 2,287) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)