Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,698 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.754 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,962 Lari (S/. 2,601) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (about 1 hour ago)