Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00372 GEL / MWK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,881 Lari (1,043,166 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)