Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00345 GEL / MWK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,699 Lari (493,020 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (24 minutes ago)