Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 GEL / MWK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,691 Lari (497,849 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)