Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38449 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,458 Lari (元3,793) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)