Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38117 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,561 Lari (元4,094) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)