Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38806 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,564 Lari (4,031元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)