Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38686 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Lari (元4,939) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)