Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36021 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,870 Lari (5,193元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (37 minutes ago)