Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38060 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,680 Lari (元4,415) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)