Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.095 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,264 Lari (€732) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 189,990 (about 1 hour ago)