Cost of living in Lelystad, Netherlands compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.985 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lelystad (Netherlands) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,220 Lari (€744) in Lelystad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)