Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,632 Lari (2,305 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)