Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05308 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,972 Lari (Php74,822) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (30 minutes ago)