Cost of living in Le Havre, France vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.026 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 44% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,155 Lari (€712) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)