Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.529 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 18,813 Lari (€7,439) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)