Cost of living in Latina, Italy vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.009 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,073 Lari (€689) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)