Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.644 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,062 Lari ($1,158) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)