Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.439 GEL / CUC *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,614 Lari (662 CUC) in Las Tunas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (44 minutes ago)