Cost of living comparison between Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.05046 GEL / DOP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 764 Lari (RD$ 15,146) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 750 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)