Cost of living in Larnaca, Cyprus vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.026 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larnaca (Cyprus) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,763 Lari (€583) in Larnaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (27 minutes ago)