Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.782 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,936 Lari (€696) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (22 minutes ago)