Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,309 Lari (€1,308) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)