Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40156 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,607 Lari (元4,001) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)