Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00733 GEL / NGN *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,841 Lari (251,247 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)