Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 872 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00721 GEL / NGNX *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,953 Lari (266,503 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)