Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 838 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00686 GEL / NGN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,810 Lari (263,692 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (39 minutes ago)