Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00817 GEL / NGN *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,128 Lari (505,007 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)