Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.731 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,005 Lari (2,743 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)