Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.792 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,951 Lari (2,464 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)