Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,121 Lari (2,718 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)