Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.746 GEL / PGK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,068 Lari (2,772 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)