Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35863 GEL / BOB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,855 Lari ($b5,172) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)