Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.570 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,263 Lari ($880) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)