Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.670 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,007 Lari ($752) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)