Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11483 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,846 Lari (L 16,073) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)