Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11856 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,968 Lari (L 33,467) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)