Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10291 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,344 Lari (L 32,497) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)