Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11190 GEL / HNL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,065 Lari (L 36,327) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)