Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02189 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,365 Lari (¥108,043) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (about 1 hour ago)