Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02239 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 18,564 Lari (¥828,984) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)