Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02219 GEL / JPY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 61% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,253 Lari (¥101,548) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)