Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.678 GEL / KWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 131% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 7,502 Lari (Dinar 864) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)