Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.154 GEL / KWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 54% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,317 Lari (Dinar 284) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)