Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.791 GEL / KWD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 45% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,182 Lari (Dinar 248) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)