Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.695 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,504 Lari (2,165TL) in Kütahya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)